Give a little, help a lot!
The Children’s Advocacy Center for Kaufman County was established by a small group of concerned citizens who believed that those with the smallest voice still deserved to be heard. They gave generously of their time and financial resources. Their efforts transformed a broken system and thousands of children realized a brighter future because they cared enough to make a difference.
A financial contribution to the Capital Campaign is the most direct way to make an investment in the lives of the children we serve and secure the future of the Children’s Advocacy Center. Your tax-deductible donation will help children throughout Kaufman County start on a safe path to recovery and healing.
- 10,000 sq. ft. more than doubles the size of the existing CAC and provides room to grow and expand services
- Centrally located near the heart of Kaufman County, this is a safe neighborhood that is easily accessible for families and our community partners
- Four separate waiting areas will provide privacy and comfort for children and families visiting the CAC
- Dedicated space for individual, group, and family counseling, as well as weekly parent and child support groups
- A private, client intake room will provide a safe place for parents to ask questions and express concerns about the investigation
- Multiple soundproof, Forensic Interview rooms and adjoining observation rooms for investigators will allow for simultaneous interviews, reducing wait time for children and their families
- On-site, child-friendly medical exam room will provide compassionate care to those in need of specialized medical attention.
- Training/Conference room will provide space for training professionals and community members about child abuse
- Administrative workspace separate from client activity
- Ample parking for parents, law enforcement, social workers and staff
- Large file room with workspace and abundant storage space
All gifts over $1,000 will be acknowledged permanently in the Foyer of the CAC on the appreciation wall prominently displayed. (unless anonymity is preferred).
Give via Text
text CACKC to (202) 858-1233